Random Thoughts #1 Random Thoughts #1

I really enjoy those sort of movies!!!

My favourite part was the bit where it goes from young to old and the grave i like the way how you turned things into other things like the grave into a saucepan!!

The sweetie shop The sweetie shop

A nice little animation you got there!!

May i ask what font you used?? I think that the voices where great! And how has that happened to you before?!!?!!?!!

iZob iZob

i would have given it higher...

i would have given it higher but it is taken the piss out of apple and i like apple. If you had not done it with penises it would be better!!

MrKikkeli responds:

that's funny, i really didn't see at as something offensive to apple. It's a parody of something's that has become a cultural icon. Just like almost everything apple did !

Irving Irving

Woah... that was brilliant!!!

That was amaizing. Great animating good sound and graphics and good use of tweens on the background!

The Sleep Sheep The Sleep Sheep

That is one of the best flashes on NG!

Superb! I see that yuo are a good flash maker i woundered if you new the action script for a print button please email if you do

Madelief responds:

I'm afraid I'm really terrible at action scripting ^^;
Maybe there are tutorials about that on the internet?

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

That is fricking good!

I really liked that and found it very funny well done!! Must have taken a long time to make! Keep it up!!!

Virus Mission 1 Virus Mission 1

Cool!

This was really funny, but it hasbeen done before! But anyhow it was good !! in a way id rather not mention.

ChupChup responds:

has been done before? errm ok hehe

Drew The Shrew Drew The Shrew

Very funny, but not the best!

Very funny, but not the best!
Hmmmm, could do with lengthening maybe a little bit!