Random Thoughts #1 Random Thoughts #1

I really enjoy those sort of movies!!!

My favourite part was the bit where it goes from young to old and the grave i like the way how you turned things into other things like the grave into a saucepan!!

The sweetie shop The sweetie shop

A nice little animation you got there!!

May i ask what font you used?? I think that the voices where great! And how has that happened to you before?!!?!!?!!

iZob iZob

i would have given it higher...

i would have given it higher but it is taken the piss out of apple and i like apple. If you had not done it with penises it would be better!!

MrKikkeli responds:

that's funny, i really didn't see at as something offensive to apple. It's a parody of something's that has become a cultural icon. Just like almost everything apple did !

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

i found the cheat

If anyone wants it email me! and also great game

Click, Click, Click Click, Click, Click

Wow!!

I got 1,033,789 clicks. Then i dicide to make a flash :)

Jovatov responds:

email me with pic and get in the topscore, or try my new click game

Draggg Draggg

hEY GOOD GAME!

But there is a question i need to ask you! Do you know the actionscript for a print button??? please reply by email to me!

w l a w i s o c a @ g m a i l . c o m

BORKOYz responds:

You were ment to write a review but anyway why did you ask me a question this way, couldnt you e-mail me??

One Chorus One Chorus

Love it

Great Music!

Mechanical Racket Mechanical Racket

Wat are all u people on?

I listened to the music from all the people wjo reviewed it and it was absolutely BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

CyberAlyMan responds:

What? You helped make it! Which one do you think would be better then Will?

Short Song For Flash Things Short Song For Flash Things

Both of these are absolutely CRAP!!

RUBBISH

BurningDeadGuy responds:

That was extremely immature. Could you answer no wonder newgrounds is in a bad condition member-wise. Could you tell me exactly why they are horrible? That would actually help.